Saturday, January 2, 2010

This is beyond a dream...it's incredible to be playing a show like this...in front of all you people--!!

Well that's Anselmo, again.

I don't know--exactly--how to blog, as in it disgusts me and I don't like it, ergo I cannot perform well in this medium.

But this is bullshit.

There's nothing scary about a blogger post: in fact, it's a great plan and I'm glad to be a part of it. Except I cannot stand it, the online journal. Not that I hate reading others' blogs; I simply never bother. It's the fact of their being blogs...

I don't know ... Against the everyday bits people throw up on them, or against the idea of that? The latter. Yes.

So my prejudice only directs me to my own website which I cannot seem to publish because to do so is baffling. Sitespinner and Jumpline, technology dumbed down remarkably but not enough for Mark.

I'd feel safer, more in my own space there, now...why won't it work...because this blog is a training bra? Do you believe in Fate, Mal?

No, that is not even the issue. In fact that's not how I feel at all. Listen to me. I have no idea what I'm writing about. No clue, and I think this is the only way I can justify a blog: if it carries no weight, yes, if it seems to never matter at all...

Yet someone will get a hold of this and scrutinize and surely among the first responses will be that I obeyed the foulest four letters known to man--

It does have a certain voluptuous nastiness to it, blog. Missive was too polite, eh?

I'm convinced as ever writing here is...tossing crums into the void.

1 comment: