Thursday, January 21, 2010

"No doubt you wanted to figure it out yourself; the problem with synthetic material is that it warps not what you expect,"

This couldn't have been more vague; I listen to death metal all night and I wake up thinking like this; and I can stop the semi-colon.

I know that half of them are recovering from the resentment that fueled Metallica et al, but they've lost most of their humor--thorough purges for death heads, they can also clean shockingly well if it is that time again, to punish oneself. It leads to a more thorough, messy, slam through any particular cavern of the grind.

I learned the language of criticism and I've always loved metal, so they'd say. Only now I look for what to parody critically--not so much mocking any longer, though this is how it once was played. I know, I am knowing--about death metal particularly from the base level, the foundations, the earthenware.

These are declarations of the

.

No comments:

Post a Comment