Sunday, January 10, 2010

Nada.

A dirty bit of laundry escaped me as I walked to the stoop, I fell almost. As in, I slipped.

Sorry it still rather hurt.

Anyway I dreamed of you as sand, said the band, from here across the ocean==and this was powerful in a way, we all waited for the romantic sentiment to say--no, actually! and Would you move over?

--You're in the way.

I am a strange one with whom to hold base-level (a la Marx) interactions, work. Cash.

and....there was a hint of something. Quite odd to think of.

And look at the time go! Poof! Without an iota of whatever that may have actually

...

2 comments:

  1. and it is most the case when I've closed the drawers and can stalk away angry about something pleasant...that is the best feeling, when you can afford to be mad.

    It was when two of the disney characters um came to Michigan and they went to my birthday. With Tammy. And I slipped out of the car--and lost my clothes I was wearing at my birthday at the fair and when the rockstars were gone with Tammy I bumped into...I was trying to get into the car. And my mom, without putting my seatbelt on, she drove on up...and with a big snow pile. That's it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I was scared when my mom...did that.

    ReplyDelete