Saturday, January 30, 2010

completely pointless

No there's no excuse you must go on except one might say you didn't...need to back then, but now that Slayer has always had poor vocals live, it seems to matter enough to mention it,

I have, after all, done that. And I could accept your...response no later than next time I'm forcing my self to write.

the dead have taken my soul!

Hahaha, there are people out there afraid--of this! Why are they all on my list?

It's sickening. Although one posted something brilliant about getting new 'church' shoes.

However seriously, the god stuff now...seriously. Sadly I could never say it like Carlin, I'd go too much into philosophy! But thank god thank god for George Carlin I'm glad I could walk down a block to the theater after work to attend a show (he was preparing another HBO special and was quite old--but I sat in the balcony & could barely tell). One of the most edifying but rather less funny episodes involving comedy under isolation--

I tend to watch Youtube comedy clips late at night, and before that it was that old 11-12:30sh show on A&E...

The host wore a pince-nez! Annoying, he kept the lens tight over one eye for the first few minutes only.

Ah! Ha! An Evening at the Improv!!!I posted this hours ago, and upon editing it....the name struck me.

1 comment: