Friday, January 22, 2010

actually the privilege

Now this actually went to steal time. She must have buried it. You'll tell her from no other expression, she looks the same and speaks typically in a slightly subliminal sort of way. Her tone is worth looking around for, but to know actually you'll have to rather not care.

I am mincing my words, you will notice.

There must be something poetic in the model I'm adopting. A scathing review of death itself. Now it too looks only like actually.

I'm responding ipso facto to maybe, from a show you must know. But not actually. She's borrowed from another level--she's just here looking for keys. If you think you notice hair dangling over shadowy eyes you'll notice instead the fact that you have noted that you've noticed; the problem is refraction in every boring piece of speech. And at the bottom, a unicorn.

I was introduced to infinity when I had my mirror stage; I'd been carrying the one (from a compact) and I found myself in front of my parents' dressing mirror, or this is how it's been passed down to me. I looked and I saw none other than my sufficient self--before there was a previous place to direct the energy and confidence: no self until I reached into the hall of mirrors (as it were) and pulled out this identity. I still cannot say whether it fits.

That's my crisis. Rather flimsy, already knowing itself to be false and wondering only about scale. It took no laconic theoretic jibe at the baselessness and the lack, the...all that, to illustrate the death of the subject. You'll see I simply had to already know: it was an illustration, so to speak, which brought me to know anything. The birth of the ideal, the removal from the imaginary.

There. You've got your terms.

It was just that there were far too many me's to cope with on a daily basis. They say that putting things plainly adds character to an otherwise overstuffed academic spleen--I know that's a lot, but sometimes....we must take the tone of the shit we're describing. And then every time something profane is approached, usually we warn the audience well in advance; we don't want anyone jumping just yet. The sea is swarming with the noisiest carp.

No comments:

Post a Comment