Saturday, February 13, 2010

Let's try to keep this in order--

You swallowed that cube of iced coffee,

thither.

No. Couldn't have. Makes so much sense the other way--can you open that back door?

This never feels like a lot.

I deceive every customer. Like it never mattered. I am, above all, a customer. Myself.

Now--as I was rolling out of bed I heard this delicate drumming noise--sort of spooky in a way--at 11:45 well that's when I looked up at the clock but I'd been listening for 10 minutes I'd say--All within a moment--A very long, courageous moment.

This sounds like a fever, yes, they call it in Haiti--

Nothing so different from what you were raised to believe it to be (long, stretched out, dimensions curled). However, each around the other like that ! While each is also spun around itself.

Never. I'd never heard of it even once--Always such a dreary fade out.

At the same time, just moving meaning around.

No comments:

Post a Comment